Ingredients - (serves:4) tp aku bdua ngn asben lh hbskn..hehehe...
1 cup tapioca flour
Oil for deep - frying
3 salted egg yolks
5 bid's eye chilies, chopped
2 stalks curry leaves
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2-2 teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoons evaporated milk
1. Clean the crabs. Remove the pincers and trim the legs. Cut into 4 pieces.
2. Steam salted egg yolks for 3-4 minutes. Remove and use a folk to break up the egg yolks.
3. Toss crab pieces in tapioca flour. Deep-fry in hot oil till golden in color. Remove and leave aside.
4. Melt butter in a wok, saute curry leave and bird's eye chilies until aromatic. Add salted egg yolks, keep stirring until egg yolks are incorporated into the butter sauce.
5. Add pepper, salt, sugar and evaporated milk then stir in pre-fired crabs. Stir-fry briskly to mix. Dish out and serve immediately.
ni aje yg tggl...x sempat nk hbskn..dh lmbt...nk kena hntr princess g ngaji...